- Alcohol and Drug Information School (ADIS)
- Court ordered Domestic Violence Class. We offer a 26-week class as well as a 52-week class.
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)/ Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)--Idaho Only
- Alcohol/Substance Abuse (SA)
- Minor in Possession (MIP)/Minor in Consumption (MIC)
- Mental Health
- GAIN Assessment
- Anger Management Assessment
Mental Health— We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for anxiety, adjustment issues, depression, chronic mental illness, and grief counseling to parenting support, and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help them attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Outpatient Substance Abuse—We are an Idaho State approved outpatient substance abuse facility. Our Outpatient Substance Abuse program provides case management, group counseling, individual counseling, in-house random drug testing, and recovery groups.
Substance Abuse Groups: Moral Recognition Therapy (MRT), Cognitive Behavioral Interventions for Substance Abuse (CBI-SA and CBI-AP), Early Recovery, Process Group, Advanced Relapse Prevention, and DUI Group.
Drug Testing—We provide observed random drug testing, for our own clients. These are in-house collections, samples can also be sent to our contracted laboratory for testing (additional charges may apply).
Available Drug Tests: 13-Panel Urine, ETG-Alcohol Urine,